Thursday, September 6, 2018

My Belief About Cannabis


Life Lesson About Cannabis


Not to tell my age but I'm probably the last of the old heads. These days, if someone has a disagreement with another person, it ends with gunshots fired....

 Instead I try to smoke it over.. ..

This doesn't guarantee you will agree after you smoke on it, but you wont be mad about it. 

               I personally believe cannabis is giving to us by God for many uses, it helps with depression, anxiety, mild pain reliever, natural sleep aid, seizures and they are discovering more uses every day. 

Most people in the south (Bible belt) are taught  (especially Baptist) if you smoke cannabis you are a drug addict that will burn in hell. 

That isn't so, I believe that when people reach their destination after death, they will be wondering where some others have gone and how some others  (me) got to heaven because they smoke cannabis



No comments:

Post a Comment